Today there are approximately 26.5 million small businesses in the United States – and over 92% of these businesses leverage personal credit and business credit in their business. Investment capital and trade credit is the lifeblood of a business and as a result small businesses are dependent on their personal credit score! “The dependency on personal credit is the primary factor of why most small businesses fail.”
- 92% of ALL businesses mix personal and business credit
- 50% of businesses fail in the first 3 years due to lack of access to capital
One of the major mistakes that many business owners make is co-mingling personal and business finances. What this practice results in is undermining the limitation or liability which is the primary reason for incorporating your business… in short if you are sued or default they can attach your personal assets.
Running and financing your company using its own credit score
has multiple benefits in addition to REDUCING LIABILITY…here
just a few…
1. Build a business credit that will grow far larger then your personal
2. Secure more financing at better terms
3. Increase your positive cash flow
4. Create a credit asset that is transferable.
Mark Kane is an well-known & well-respected expert in business funding & business credit development. He is also known as "America's Favorite Funding Advisor".
Mark has worked with thousands of small businesses and successfully helped the business owner access new financing using his proven business credit development model.